Can i claim my 21yrs old daughter if she worked full time and was a full time student

she is 21yrs old, living at home with me. attend full time college and works full time. her income is 27, 000. whats the best option do i claim her ot should she file on her owe?

You can claim her if she did not provide more than half of her support.  If in fact you CAN claim her, she MUST on her return check the box that someone can claim her (even if you do not).  Whether you claim her or not, the fact that you CAN claim her means she does not get a personal exemption on her return.  So it would probably be better for you to go ahead and claim her on your return.