Solved: Can I claim a foster child of 9 months? 8 of them in 2018, am I able to claim her? the claim was rejected because she has already been claimed. What do we need to do?

Can I claim a foster child of 9 months? 8 of them in 2018, am I able to claim her? the claim was rejected because she has already been claimed. What do we need to do?

You must file your income tax return by mail claiming the foster child as a dependent.  Once the IRS receives your income tax return, they will contact you and the other claimant to gather more information.  They will determine he can rightfully claim the child as a dependent.