Solved: Can i check the box I didn't live with Brandon at any time between July 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. i only lived with him from July to november 2016 not december

Can i check the box I didn't live with Brandon at any time between July 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. i only lived with him from July to november 2016 not december

can i check the box I didn't live with Brandon at any time between July 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. if we did not live together in December 2016 and are sperated.im filing married file speratley

No, you can't. If you lived with him between July and November, you lived with him ANY TIME during the last 6 months of the year.

The question isn't asking if you lived with him from July to December. It is asking if you lived with him at all during that time. You are not eligible to claim Head of Household if you lived with your spouse at any point during that time.