Solved: Can I can claim my 23 year old son, who I supported and is also a full time college, but made over $15K in 2016.

syllill

Can I can claim my 23 year old son, who I supported and is also a full time college, but made over $15K in 2016.

MaryK1

If your son is under 24 and a full time student, his income is not a factor because he is a qualifying child.  However, he also must not have provided more than half of his own support and lived with you at least six months (with time at college counts as living with you). 

MaryK1