annietax0

Can I add expenses for a small 1099-MISC job I had without upgrading my Turbo Tax package?

DawnC0

Unfortunately, no.  If you are using the Online TurboTax, it will force you to upgrade before it allows you to enter any business related expenses.  

However, if you switch to the desktop software, you can use Deluxe or even Basic to enter your self-employment income AND your business expenses.  I don't know how much you have or if it is worth it, but I will leave some info on the desktop products and how to switch to desktop below in case you are interested.  

How to Switch to Desktop

Desktop Products 

DawnC0

How to Switch to Desktop

Desktop Products