Can I Abandon my Tax Return After I filed?

Hello,

I am wondering if I can abandon my tax return. I submitted it and it was rejected (First time filing small business taxes; I didn't know I was supposed to do it with my personal income taxes and not separately) due to me already filing my personal income taxes. Can I just leave it be (and submit a paper amendment instead)?

Yes.  How did you file your personal return originally?

Did you use Turbo Tax?  

How to amend a 2019 Online return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/00/27577M

If rejected then it was NOT filed at all.    You cannot amend a return that was never filed.   You simply file a correct original return.    You can fix the reason for the reject and re-file or simply walk away if you want to file elsewhere.