obecerra1234

Business miles standard deduction not working in Turbtax online. I saw a post that they were working on it. Any updates? Seems like easy fix if it was previously working.

You go through the steps and it concludes you don't get a deduction, which is incorrect.
HelenC12

If you're self-employed, you may deduct mileage. I tested TurboTax and the program calculated my mileage correctly.

If you're a W-2 employees, you can no longer deduct work-related mileage in tax years 2018 through 2025 due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) that Congress signed into law on December 22, 2017.

• Prior to the tax law change, employees could deduct mileage for commuting between multiple job sites during the same day, as well as commutes to temporary work locations and offsite business meetings.

Additional information: Can I deduct mileage?

obecerra1234

Not working on my Turbotax online self-employed. This is the other post I saw. IMG_6364.jpg

TiffanyL

This issue has now been resolved.