Bug Report: Single filing. My OR State Return triggering error on review due to spouse info. I cannot delete it.

Last year I did file married (filing separately). This year's return is clearly marked single and divorced. The review process triggers error and walks me through deleting the spouse name, SSN and DOB from the Oregon State form. I delete these and continue but when I do the review again the spouse info is back again. Only occurring on State form.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Aaaaaaaaand, it's now fixed after several attempts. I logged out and logged back in and that didn't fix it. Then I went through all the questions that didn't apply to me and indicated that they didn't apply to me. I didn't touch my spouse info. So I don't have a solution but if this happens to you perhaps the above will help.