dineent

Brokerage 1099 needs to be typed, as taxpayer deceased and brokerage accounts closed. How do I change TT INPUT from download to type?

You are not required to import the data.   Scroll down a little bit on the page to the choice "I'll type it in myself."

Just skip the import ... scroll down and choose to enter it manually.  

tagteam

Did you set up a separate online account for this taxpayer?

You should be able to return to the Investments section, delete the account you selected for download, and add a new account (for which you would then select "type").

fanfare

"typed" means the broker typed it not you.

I think you need to select "I don't have  (did not receive)  a 1099-B".

@dineent 

tagteam

@fanfare wrote:

"Type" as in "I'll type it in myself" (see screenshot).

Untitled.png

@dineent 

fanfare

Never Mind.