turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

MikeM31

Bought turbotax Premier at Office Depot today. Went to "Install turbotax.com. Found no place to enter license code to start download. Where do you enter license code?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Bought turbotax Premier at Office Depot today. Went to "Install turbotax.com. Found no place to enter license code to start download. Where do you enter license code?

So you bought a CD but want to get a download instead?    This FAQ says there should be a popup window after you sign into your account (first setting one up, if you don't already have one) at that website:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/installing/help/i-bought-the-cd-but-my-computer-doesn-t-have-a-cd-...

If you're doing all that but not encountering a popup window after you sign in, are you using a popup blocker?

You can also try with a different browser to see if that makes a difference.

nilesjo

I am stunned that Intuit uses a pop-up window to facilitate entering a license code.  Most Mac laptops have no CD drive so easiest method is to download using the license code on the package.  Why not just provide a link for a separate entry page and eliminate the pop-up window that triggers the pop-up blocker?   Really folks, this is supposed to be about convenience - NOT pissing off your user community.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies