`

Both Business and Deluxe Turbo Tax programs on my computer, why does a Business file call up the Deluxe program and is unable to open?

I can open the business file in the Business program, but not through file manager.

Both a personal tax data file and a Business Edition tax data file end in the same file extension *.taxYYYY.   You should not open the TurboTax program by double-clicking on a tax data file.   It won't know which one to open.

You should launch TurboTax first, then use the program to open the correct data file.

Thanks, appreciate the quick response!

You're welcome.  Good luck.