Solved: Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blaineburkhead

Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyC
Level 7

Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

If your refund is no longer enough to cover the TurboTax fees, then TurboTax will eventually send you a series of emails directing you to a place where you can pay for the Turbotax fees.  If you don't pay, then they will eventually debit your bank account according to the terms of the processing - but they send several emails asking for payment before this step.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnthonyC
Level 7

If your refund is no longer enough to cover the TurboTax fees, then TurboTax will eventually send you a series of emails directing you to a place where you can pay for the Turbotax fees.  If you don't pay, then they will eventually debit your bank account according to the terms of the processing - but they send several emails asking for payment before this step.  

View solution in original post

VolvoGirl
Level 15

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings