Solved: Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

blaineburkhead

Based upon my tax documents i needed to upgrade software choice but i was only offered to pay for upgrade by coming out of my refund. return garnish.now what will happen?

AnthonyC

If your refund is no longer enough to cover the TurboTax fees, then TurboTax will eventually send you a series of emails directing you to a place where you can pay for the Turbotax fees.  If you don't pay, then they will eventually debit your bank account according to the terms of the processing - but they send several emails asking for payment before this step.  

AnthonyC