acounsellor3

At the very end right before i but transmit it’s telling me to do something to make sure I’m not a robot and for added security but nothing is popping up so it won’t let me transmit my

Kat

Is there "nothing" popping up, or do you see a bunch of letters/numbers in a box?  I'm sharing some info that "may" be what's happening in your case.  The solution is also included.  

Please post back if you continue to have this issue.

Why is my google captcha code not working? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
acounsellor3

@Kat there isn’t anything that’s showing up 

Kat

@acounsellor3 Then it's probably an issue with a pop-up blocker or cookies.  See if the solution(s) in the info I'm linking below helps.

What if Transmit Returns doesn't work?