naveen_99999

As per my W-4 form am Head of Household and score is 3. But i have filed my Tax returns as Single. Will that going to result as an issue or penalty. If so how much??

My W-4 score is 3 with me as Head of Household. But i have filed my tax returns as Single. Will that cause any issue and result in any penalty. If so how much will be the penalty charges and interest ?

What you claim on your W4 at work doesn't have to match your tax return.  I don't know what you mean by score?  Is that how many allowances you claimed?  If you put down Head of Household they probably took less tax withholding out so you will probably end up owing on your tax return.  Do you have any dependents?  Why did you put down HOH and 3?