curtis_johnson6

As an inheritance,I received $22K from the proceeds from the sell of my deceased grandmother's house? There was a will. Am I required to pay taxes on these proceeds?

As an inheritance,I received $22K from the proceeds from the sell of my deceased grandmother's house? There was a probated will. Am I required to pay taxes on these proceeds? I read that this amount is below the threshold for being taxed?

MinhT

Cash and/or property received in an inheritance is not taxable and is not reported on your tax return.

MinhT