turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jaxeng32

Started 2016 returns under wrong account, pd for deluxe. now that ive recovered correct user name how can I apply what I've paid to the correct account?

I've been working on my 2016 returns under the wrong user name.  Finally figured that out. So I paid for deluxe in order to recover account.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Started 2016 returns under wrong account, pd for deluxe. now that ive recovered correct user name how can I apply what I've paid to the correct account?

Are you saying you paid for online Deluxe in one account, but you have a locked return in another account?

If so, you'll need to phone TurboTax Support, tell them what happened, and ask them to unlock the returns in the other account.

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Are you saying you paid for online Deluxe in one account, but you have a locked return in another account?

If so, you'll need to phone TurboTax Support, tell them what happened, and ask them to unlock the returns in the other account.

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566005

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies