Are foreign transaction fees charged on the credit or debit card for a qualified job move tax deductible?

On the credit and debit cards there is multiple "Foreign transaction fees" charges while traveling from GA to AK. The charges occurred while traveling through Canada to get to Alaska. 

As long as I can trace each foreign transaction fee to each receipt for lodging and fuel, would I be able to add it to the cost of the move? 

There is also foreign transaction fees associated with restaurants and fast foods and I will not include those in the move since they are non deductible expense.

Yes those are allowed costs.

Yes those are allowed costs.