Anyone know how to get a 2019 tax return from anot...

daytime391

Anyone know how to get a 2019 tax return from another provider imported to Turbotax to do my 2020 taxes or do I have to enter information directly myself?

pattif12

You will need to enter the information yourself.

mesquitebean

I'll assume you plan to use Online TurboTax, since that is what is displayed underneath your question.

You might be able to transfer another tax company's 2019 PDF, but the info transferred is limited--mainly just your personal bio info and your 2019 AGI.   Since you'll need to review the info to be sure it all transferred correctly, it may or may not be worth the effort.   Here's how:

See this FAQ, specifically the blue link for "other tax software."

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-transfer-last-year-s-return-into-...