turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am employed with a big company and have a W-2. My wife is partner in S-corporation and with no W-2. Which TurboTax version should I use?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Ashby

I am employed with a big company and have a W-2. My wife is partner in S-corporation and with no W-2. Which TurboTax version should I use?

7 Replies

Did wife receive a K-1?

Yes she did receive a Schedule K-1
Ashby

Ok. I started with TurboTax self employed. I assume that is not the correct thing to do
Ashby

TurboTax self-employed will be able to file your return easiy. You probably could have done just the Premier version.

Any way to move from self employed to premier while in the same account?
Ashby

Use this link to for complete instructions for moving down. The only drawback is you have to "clear and start over", so you have input items already, you will have to do it again.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1894467-can-i-downgrade-to-a-lower-priced-version-of-turbotax-onli...>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies