turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

aofria

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Anyone have a change

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

Nope still nothing

@dbennet7 I have the same exact filing and accepted dates as you. Still waiting for my state refund. I've called and emailed. "no further information is available, in the final stages of processing." Since January. How ridiculous. Any updates?
Unique

I filed 2/16 because I qualified for the ACTC. It was received on 2/17. I received my federal on 2/28. My state had that same further review message up until 3/5. It changed back to processing. This morning when I checked, at approx. 9:30am, I received my DDD of 3/26. So it was 16 days from it changing back to processing to receiving a date for me. Hold tight everyone, DDD's are starting to go out. Stay Blessed.
echang426

@sounique85 I filed 1/29 and my return changed back to processing 14 days ago with no sign of a DDD yet. When I called the office last week they told me my return was approved but they have not assigned me a DDD and they aren't sure of when it would appear so I hope 16 days is the lucky number for me

My friend got her state taxes this morning and I filed mine before her..I want my darn money...guess I gotta be hopeful for tomorrow(sighs)
aofria

This is insane.. I filed the 19th of j an.
reidkyle1

Filed in January going on April now.  this has never happened to me before and I want to know why.
It's a joke you call and they read what's on the website. How about this new York don't worry about plastic bags and pay people there fucking money
reidkyle1

And for the people say that we need to call or email how's that going for you if you don't want to read people complaining about being taken advantage of by new York state maybe don't go on a tax website.
jheff1071

@reidkyle1,  Worked very well for me actually.  Spoke with the someone from the office of processing & taxpayer services on Tuesday afternoon and just got my DDD.  I wasn't telling people they can't complain, I simply suggested we all complain to the people who can do something about it. Now if you weren't such a snotty little brat, you would have understood that.
reidkyle1

off
reidkyle1

And I don't believe you I do believe you are a troll I have called numerous numbers nobody hit a button for you to get your dd date idiot
jheff1071

Nope,  not a troll. Just a tax paying New Yorker like you who got sick of waiting after 30 days under review. Get some help for those anger issues Bud! And maybe a little class while your at it.. No, I'm sure he didn't hit a magic button, fool, but yes he was able to pull up my info on his end and 2 days later there's an update.    Update to everyone else. Filed 1/30 under review til 3/7 back to processing. Got a DDD for 3/27 this morning. Good luck guys. He did say they will start flowing.
reidkyle1

You are correct about how angry I am about this situation, and don't forget you started the name calling sir enjoy your refund I got laid off and need mine to eat maybe a bit of anger comes from this
jheff1071

You have every right to be angry, but your turning on the people trying to to help. You asked (with sarcasm) how it worked out for us who said to call and e- mail and I am being honest about what happened for me. I called and e-mailed many people and got no where. One department told me to call the Deputy Commissioner of taxpayer and processing services office and someone actually called me back. He brought up all my info and said to check back in a couple of days if I don't see anything. I find it odd that 2 days later I have a date, no?  This thread is about answering questions and updating each other. That's what I did. Nothing more I can offer to anyone so Good luck and I hope you find work soon. Lots of it in the Albany area.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies