court

Does the PC version of Turbo Tax Deluxe 2018 create schedule C?

It's been a few years since I've used Turbo Tax.  I used to use Deluxe for the PC and it created a schedule C for me.  I get a 1099-Misc for a consulting job once a year. I'm not 'self emplyed' needing a bunch of business related services like what is included in the Home and Business version, but I do need a schedule C.  

I can't find any up to date information about the 2018 Turbox Tax for PC to confirm if it includes the ability to enter a 1099-Misc and create a schedule C.  I want the PC version, not online.  I don't want to purchase Deluxe if it won't do what I need, but I also don't want to purchase a more expensive version that I don't need.

If someone can please clarify for the current version I'd appreciate it! 

Thank you!

ScruffyCurmudgeon

All versions of the Desktop, except the Basic, will produce every IRS form supported by Turbotax, just that the level of instruction is least with Deluxe and most with Home&Business, with the exception that only H&B (or Business) is needed if you have to create for an employee a Form W-2 or 1099-MISC that you would give that employee or contractor.

Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, Locals 718/30, retired firefighter/medic; univ faculty NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
- Strategy & Quantitative Methods Med-M&M, Law discriminatory statistics, Med & PH - epidemiology statistics;
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------No Not an Intuit Employee - Just donating my time

ScruffyCurmudgeon

USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3