turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

alyrodaly

Agreed to $19.99, now it says I owe $39.99. Lost confidence in your service. Can someone help me before I pay? (Personal info deleted).

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Agreed to $19.99, now it says I owe $39.99. Lost confidence in your service. Can someone help me before I pay? (Personal info deleted).

I have lost confidence with your company also. I paid 109.00 dollars for your services and got treated like shit. I will not use your product next year i was on a video chat with one of your reps. A black lady with an accent. She hung up on me and it was not a mistake. I am really disgusted. My answer is you do not care and neither do the reps.

I have lost confidence with your company also. I paid 109.00 dollars for your services and got treated like shit. I will not use your product next year i was on a video chat with one of your reps. A black lady with an accent. She hung up on me and it was not a mistake. I am really disgusted. My answer is you do not care and neither do the reps.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies