marv5977

Agi 2015 just add w-2's and unemployment and deduct exemption 6300 ??? don't have copy of 2015 return

don't you have a copy???

No. That is not how AGI is calculated.
marv5977

have no copy thats why I used turbo tax??????????
NoahL

If you filed with us the year prior, you'll be able to locate your previous year's AGI in your TurboTax account.

1. First, you'll need to click on My TurboTax where it will give you a drop-down menu.
  2. From there, you'll want to click on My Tax Timeline
  3. At the bottom, it will ask you, Looking for Prior Year Returns? where you will click Load My Tax Timeline on the bottom right.
  4. At this point, any previous filings in the past will appear here for you to gain access to.
One last helpful tip: If you are trying to gain the AGI of a filing year where you filed with Federal Free Edition, you will need to purchase TurboTax Plus this year to receive the AGI number