ngo11235

After submitting payment it won't let me file. I chose to file Federal by mail. It won't let me print my Federal return and I can't get past the stage to e-file state.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Heather14

You won't be able to e-file your state if your federal return was- or will be-  paper-filed. TurboTax is taking this measure to add an extra layer of security to all e-filed state returns. You will need to e-file your federal return, if you wish to e-file your state return. Otherwise, you will need to print and file your state return by mail. 

ngo11235

I can't e-file Federal due to age & income requirements, but New York State requires I e-file since the forms were completed on TurboTax. What can I do?