After saving my returns as PDF files on the "Let's...

After saving my returns as PDF files on the "Let's take a look at your returns before you file." step I get the "snag" error message. What am I doing wrong to cause this?

The options to troubleshoot this that are given (check internet connection, click "Try again", refreshing my browser, and checking back in a few minutes) have not succeeded.

You may want to log out, clear your cookies and cache, and then log back in. 

Here's how:

Each browser has a slightly different method for deleting cookies. Choose the browser you're using:

A full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

This is not helpful. There's nothing wrong with my internet connection - I'm able to continue working on other turbo tax pages, and other non-Intuit sites are working correctly. 

I had a suspicion that this "snag" is related to an "error" in my return that I have told TurboTax I don't want to fix. However, after "fixing" the error, I'm still getting stuck in a loop that tells me there's something left to review, and then being told that I need to mail the return. That's fine. Let me out of this ridiculous loop. 

You can try checking for updates if you are using the desktop version. Log out of the TurboTax program and log back in to check for updates to the software. If the program is having trouble updating, you can do it manually by following the instructions below:

Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

If you need further assistance please reach out to our TurboTax customer service team:

What is the TurboTax phone number?