Anonymous
Not applicable

After resetting my password and signing back in, MacBook Pro, TurboTax is acting like I am a new customer, i.e., "Tell us about you--we'll recommend a product.." But I am signed in. Where is the tax return I've been working on? I'm confident it's saved

CDKristopherP

It's possible that you may have more than one account associated with you email.  You can use the account recovery page (https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/) to find out if you have more than one user ID.  Once you have determined that you can verify the user ID associated with your current year tax return. 

CDKristopherP

brickhead0

I received a call today and the call dropped. I need to talk to an agent