Solved: After I filed my Federal I noticed on the print out that I never went back in and filled in my newest son's correct SSN. Do I just wait to see if the IRS catches it?

After I filed my Federal I noticed on the print out that I never went back in and filled in my newest son's correct SSN. Do I just wait to see if the IRS catches it?

Yes, you should wait to see if your return is accepted or rejected by the IRS before you do anything else.

If the SSN and name do not match, the return will likely be rejected.  Then you can fix the number before the return is resubmitted.

That’s exactly what happened. Thanks!  Resubmitted and now all good to go and accepted.