Lmcgoldrick

After finishing my taxes and looking it over I saw for the child credit that there were bold “do not file” words over the form. I already received the email that my taxes were completed so

HelenC12

The IRS does not have all the forms finalized and ready for filing. TurboTax holds your completed tax return(s) until the forms are finalized. 

• The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) confirmed that the nation's tax season will start for individual tax return filers on Monday, January 27, 2020, when the tax agency will begin accepting and processing 2019 tax year returns. For additional information see IRS opens 2020 filing season for individual filers on Jan. 27.

Related information:

You are looking at a PDF of the return PRIOR to your filing ... after you file the watermarks are removed ... save a fresh PDF of the return once the IRS accepts it.