Solved: Accountant is handling my business taxes, I just need to plug the numbers they provide into my personal taxes. Which product should I choose?

Accountant is handling my business taxes, I just need to plug the numbers they provide into my personal taxes. Which product should I choose?

It depends on the type of business.  If you receive a Schedule K-1 for a partnership or S Corporation, then you would need TurboTax Online Premier (or higher, Self-Employed).

If you are considered a sole proprietor, you will need the Self-Employed version of TurboTax Online.

You can use any TurboTax Desktop product.

Is the business issuing you a K-1 form?

Yes