turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ashwin1

TurboxTax phone number not available

I am unable to get to a live person to speak to. I bought TurboTax Business because it said I would get live support. I have tried all the FAQ links including Contact Us and the one where I have to select my product (selected the CD/Download version), and all it does is turn around and take me to the page where I have to post a question to AnswerXchange. I need for some way to get to a real person.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you tried this number here: (800) 446-8848

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you tried this number here: (800) 446-8848

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ashwin1

That phone number does answer, but it's pretty strange - it asks me to spell my name and email address out. It got my name wrong, then was able to spell it as A as in Alpha etc. I have never had a customer service line ask me to spell my name out. It finally said it will call back in the order the calls are received and hung up. I hope it does. I am posting this for the benefit of others who might be facing the same issue. Thank you for the response - I will recommend the answer when will get a call back and be actually able to speak to someone - but much thanks for giving me the number.
Ashwin1

A follow up. I appreciate Heather's response - thank you very much. I spoke to a kind gentleman, John, who was helpful to the extent he could offer advice - but he was telephone support for TurboTax Premier, not Business. So he could not offer me Business help in an official capacity.

I learned that TurboTax Business *does not* have phone support. It is TurboTax Premier (which I have purchased as well) and Home & Business (for sole proprietorship and partnerships) that there is phone support for. So S Corps and C Corps, which have to use the Business software do not get phone support. And this is correctly stated at the back of the box which I purchased, so I don't hold that against Intuit. However, I have a complaint that if I purchased Business, that I get business support for it - the software costs more than Premier - almost double the cost. It is disappointing that Business does not have a live person there to help. Consequently, the advice that I got was from John the person and not John the official customer support person.

I would like to request someone at TurboTax to provide a suggestion that the Business software also get the live help that is offered to the individual taxpayer and those that are self-employed.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Ashwin
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies