noelsreadytowork

2 accts. Same w2 one completed with refund, one started not finished. Will turbotax use good acct for stimulus or will 2nd acct. Be a problem for stimus?

VictorW9

Not sure about your question. If you had already filed your taxes and your return has been accepted by the IRS, then there is no point refiling your return unless you want to amend your return for some other substantive reason other than just to change banking details.

Shaido7

I do not want to make any changes. I have completed the same filing but using my old account. I am worried that having a junk account with an unfinished tax return will somehow interfere with me getting stimulus direct deposited into my bank. I would like to know if I need to worry about the unfinished return? Will turbotax see it as a problem or will they just ignore the unfinished return under my name and use the completed return which is under my name and completely identical to the unfinished return?

VictorW9

No, don't worry about the the unfinished return. The only one that counts is the one that you actually filed.

1939019370

Victor I want to file my 2019 taxes,where do I go..

Shaido7

Thank you sir.