Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

pjn
Level 3

1120S Error Message on Transmit for 2019 Returns- Intuit Filing Center Not Open

In case this helps. I had an issue with a 1120S on the F8879-S (using Proseries) and spent quite of bit of time with customer service. Talked to 3 people at different times since some did not know what was going on with ERO PIN selection etc. Also had an issue with the Sch K-1 with regards to QBI information such as Sec 179 and other items until the last tax expert for Proseries found out that finalization of F8879-S and issues with QBI will not finalize until 2/28. There were some work around that I could've done and customer service agreed to, but the recommendation that I received to ensure smooth acceptance was to wait until then to efile  F1120S's. I expressed that I would do so, but could put a strain on tax preparers since F1120S are due by 3/16.

Hope it helps... 

Wood44881

I'm getting an error message that reads Hmm looks like we've hit a snag here. It said to wait 60 minutes and try again in the help section. It's been 3 more days. Same error message! I can't file my taxes. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!!! This will be my last year with TurboTax after 9 years of filing with them. They made a huge mistake last year, too! 

pjn
Level 3

Hi Wood4481,

Sorry to hear that. I filed and transmitted my personal return last week and had no problems at all.  Was it Form 1120S or F1040. They had told me back on Friday that there are potential issues with filing F1120S due to finalization of forms that affect the return I am transmitting. I'll wait to see if there is a problem. However, I also filed my own F1120S for my business at the beg of Feb and had no problems.

Hope you get it resolved soon.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies