1120S Error Message on Transmit for 2019 Returns- Intuit Filing Center Not Open

When trying to file my 1120S for 2019 on Jan 27 2020 -- I received an error message that the Intuit Filing Center is not yet open for the tax season.  When I called -- had to be transferred and then on hold for quite a long time to be told the filing center for 1120S will not open until February 3, 2020.  

The software didn't give any error messages that forms were not ready -- Intuit has dropped the ball on this one.

Thought this post might help others as I searched and searched while on hold with Intuit and found nothing to help answer my question.

I agree; the software should at least inform you that the filing center is not accepting returns prior to hitting the transmit button. Thanks for posting.

Thank you for your post. It is quite helpful to know the date that Turbo Tax' Electronic Filing Center will be open. One would think the message on the screen would convey that information. Geez!

I completed both federal and state returns, went to file and was told they could not be transmitted yet because your (facility?) is not open yet?? This is ridiculous!! And then I get a confirmation email acknowledging my payment and thanking me for my business. This is totally unacceptable Intuit! I should have been advised of this!

very discouraging.   i was told after a long hold that we could file the 1120s on Wed 1/29/2020, but i just tried and it still says the same thing.   Wish Intuit would get their stuff together.  I did.  Sad that i can't efile my return when the IRS is open to recieve them.  Come on Intuit!

I agree - thank you for letting us know it is available on 2.3.20

Thank you!  I tried researching the problem - nothing came up.  Intuit......Are You Listening?????  The least they could have done was post the date when we could file our 1120S's.............

And a big Thank You to member CobMed for the info!!!

The date is January 31st.

Thank you...........

Thank you for posting!! I've been trying to transmit every day wondering what was wrong!

Im getting a message saying everything i can e-file except my W2 and 1099G, anyone no why

I, too got that message-so I redid the filing and the second time I read the whole thing-it said that the Ga. State wasn't accepting until 2/3/2020-not the Federal Income Taxes, but I assume if you file them together they will not go that way if one is closed. 

Thank you for the notice. Second time I made the decision buying Intuit and it doesn't deliver. I had this problem for the 2 years ago with my state as well.