sgiansanti

1099b lists summaries for ST income, LT income, and a summary for Other Deductions for custodian & mgt fees (allocable). Where to I put these allocable fees on the form?

on my 1099b form, I receive summaries for short term income, long term income, and a summary for Other Deductions related to custodian and management fees (allocable).  Where to I put these allocatable fees on the form?

CarolC

Eligible custodian fees and advisory fees are considered investment expenses and are deducted on Schedule A as a miscellaneous itemized deduction.  You may deduct the amounts you paid that were above 2% of your AGI.

CarolC