• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgiansanti

1099b lists summaries for ST income, LT income, and a summary for Other Deductions for custodian & mgt fees (allocable). Where to I put these allocable fees on the form?

on my 1099b form, I receive summaries for short term income, long term income, and a summary for Other Deductions related to custodian and management fees (allocable).  Where to I put these allocatable fees on the form?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarolC
Level 6

1099b lists summaries for ST income, LT income, and a summary for Other Deductions for custodian & mgt fees (allocable). Where to I put these allocable fees on the form?

Eligible custodian fees and advisory fees are considered investment expenses and are deducted on Schedule A as a miscellaneous itemized deduction.  You may deduct the amounts you paid that were above 2% of your AGI.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CarolC
Level 6

Eligible custodian fees and advisory fees are considered investment expenses and are deducted on Schedule A as a miscellaneous itemized deduction.  You may deduct the amounts you paid that were above 2% of your AGI.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v