LencoBoss

1099 K: I am self-employed. Where do I input 1099 K data on the Schedule C?

Ashby

Your credit card payments from 1099-K just go into your total income amount. There is not a specific place to enter 1099-K information.

If you’re returning to Schedule C, select Edit next to your line of work answer any other screens until you reach the Let's enter the income for (your type of business) work screen.

1. Select Other self-employed income
  2. On the Tell us about other self-employed income for your (type of business) work screen, enter your 1099-K information.
  3. Select Continue when finished.

Ashby

1. Select Other self-employed income
  3. Select Continue when finished.