ceevans62

1040A or itemized ded?

Since my 2016 tax return changed from an itemized deduction to the standard deduction, how about offering my returns a cheaper rate other than  turbo tax deluxe? It's ridiculous that I don't see that choice at the end. I know it's early, but I wanted to get an idea of where I sit for 2016? So now I want to change from deluxe to cheaper, how though?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1040A or itemized ded?

To downgrade to a lower priced online edition, you will need to clear your return and start over, assuming that you have not paid for the edition you are using or registered the Free edition if that edition was used.  Click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

1040A or itemized ded?

ceevans62

1040A or itemized ded?

Thank you for the answer. That is so dumb and a total waste of time. But that is what I'll do.