turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ceevans62

1040A or itemized ded?

Since my 2016 tax return changed from an itemized deduction to the standard deduction, how about offering my returns a cheaper rate other than  turbo tax deluxe? It's ridiculous that I don't see that choice at the end. I know it's early, but I wanted to get an idea of where I sit for 2016? So now I want to change from deluxe to cheaper, how though?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

1040A or itemized ded?

To downgrade to a lower priced online edition, you will need to clear your return and start over, assuming that you have not paid for the edition you are using or registered the Free edition if that edition was used.  Click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

1040A or itemized ded?

To downgrade to a lower priced online edition, you will need to clear your return and start over, assuming that you have not paid for the edition you are using or registered the Free edition if that edition was used.  Click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Click on Clear & Start Over.

ceevans62

1040A or itemized ded?

Thank you for the answer. That is so dumb and a total waste of time. But that is what I'll do.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies