What if I printed my return but didn't mail it, an... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Intuit

What if I printed my return but didn't mail it, and it's now October 21, 2019 or later and I want to change something?

You'll need to use the TurboTax CD/Download software to complete your return. TurboTax Online is temporarily closed as far as filing a new 2018 return, as we get ready for tax year 2019.

Here's what to do:

1. In the section Your tax returns & documents, (you may need to select Show to open this section), under 2018, select Download .tax file and save this file to your device. You'll open this .tax file in the TurboTax CD/Download software and continue working on your return.
  2.  Select and purchase the TurboTax CD/Download software that fits your situation.
  3. Once you install and open the software, you'll be able to open the .tax file you saved in Step 1 above and continue working on your 2018 return.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in