I want to change a return I've printed but haven't... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes

Pick a language

English Français
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
,Created with Sketch.3 helpful votes

I want to change a return I've printed but haven't mailed

Because TurboTax Online is currently offline while we prepare for tax year 2019, you'll need to use the TurboTax CD/Download software to complete your return.

  1. Under Your tax returns & documents (you may need to select Show to open this section), select 2018, and then select Download .tax file.
  2. Save the .tax file to your device. You'll open this file in the software you download (or request by mail) in Step 3 and you can then change your return before filing it.
  3. Select the TurboTax CD/Download software that's right for you.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in