How do I get back to my California LLC return in T... - Community

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

How do I get back to my California LLC return in TurboTax after I’ve filed?

If you’re here, you probably got an email from TurboTax telling you that your California LLC return was rejected. This usually happens because it’s missing some information that’s required by the California Franchise Tax Board.

You can find instructions for what needs to be fixed in the email you received. Follow the steps below to get back to your CA LLC return in TurboTax so you can correct it:

1. Sign in to TurboTax using the same account you used to file your taxes.
  2. Select Fix my return. 01_Homepage.png
  3. Select State from the left-hand menu and then Continue past the intro screen for state.
  4. Select Edit next to Income and adjustments. 04_CATable.png
  5. Scroll down and select Revisit next to Business Profit or Loss Adjustment. 05_CATaxTable2.png
  6. On the Business Summary screen, find the LLC return that needs to be fixed and select Edit. 06_EditLLC.png
  7. When you reach the California requires that you e-file Form 568 screen, select Continue. If you’re fixing something on your LLC return, you’ll need to print and mail it (check your filing rejection email for instructions). 07_CAEfile.png
  8. When you get the Single Member LLC filing screen, scroll through the entire form and make any corrections based on the instructions in your email.
  9. Once you’ve made your corrections and get to Side 7 of the form, select Print Form 568.
  10. After you’ve printed the forms, select Continue. 09_CALLCFinal.png

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post