Intuit

How can I get help after my return is filed?

Select any of the options below to get more information on what's relevant for you.

If your tax expert has already filed your tax return and you have a question or need to amend your return, fill out this form, select your Reason for Contact as I want to change my return after it was filed and submit your information.  We'll respond to you within 24 business hours.

Sign back in to your TurboTax Live account, continue your return, and select Expert Help, enter tax expert and then choose Let’s Talk, fill in your information, and Confirm my Call. You'll be connected with a tax expert.

Expert Help button in TurboTax Live products

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in