- Sign in to TurboTax.
- In Tax Home under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return, and then select Amend Using TurboTax Online.
- Select TurboTax sent me an email, and then select Amending my return to fix info.
- Select 2018 Colorado return to amend.
- Select Continue then select Amend next to your Colorado return.
- Select Yes, let’s amend and get it done and select Continue.
- Confirm previous refund or tax paid and select Continue.
- On the next screen About Your Colorado Amended Return, scroll down and under Federal Explanation of Changes enter Filing an amended tax return to report the correct Federal Taxable Income due to an efile transmission error that caused the Federal Taxable Income to be overstated. Select Continue.
- On the Let’s Make Sure You’re Ready to Review screen select Yes, I’ve entered everything and let’s review. Select Continue.
- Continue through the SmartCheck results and select Done With State (or Done With All States).
- Select Check my info and then select Continue.
- Note: Your amended return won't be eligible for e-filing. You'll need to print and mail it.
- Download, print, and save your return. Select I’m Done to finalize your amended return.
- Sign, date and mail your amended Colorado Form 104 according to the TurboTax Amended Return Filing Instructions.
August 12, 2019 8:56 AM
last updated August 12, 2019 10:48 AM
Colorado Form 104 submission error amend instructions for TurboTax Online
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post