I moved 3 times in 2016 and work from home as an employee. I was only able to enter 2 of the addresses for deductions. How can I enter the 3rd?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

You're only allowed two moves during the year.

One of the qualifications that has to be met is the Time test requirements (to be deductible).  The IRS says that you have to work 39 weeks of the first 12-month period that starts on the day you arrive in your new location.  You can't have more than 52 weeks, but the IRS figures maybe 2 * 39 would account for a year, but not 3 * 39.