cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Can I enter the total charity mileage as a single entry for the year that was tracked by a milegae app?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 1

Can I enter the total charity mileage as a single entry for the year that was tracked by a milegae app?

Yes, you can enter the total charity miles as a single entry.  You do not have to list each trip separately.  

Note Keep the information from your mileage app in case the IRS ever questions the deduction.  

5 Replies
Level 1

great, but I have to fill in a "date" it's a required field!
Highlighted
Level 1

Yes, you can enter the total charity miles as a single entry.  You do not have to list each trip separately.  

Note Keep the information from your mileage app in case the IRS ever questions the deduction.  

Level 1

how would you list that? what date would you enter for the trip then?
Level 1

HOW do you fill in the date?it's a required field
Level 2

Click the recurring trip box it the upper field