Solved: Why wont it add child care to my husbands side? We have gotten this credit every year and it says he does not have any gross income when I have entered his W-2 info

Why wont it add child care to my husbands side? We have gotten this credit every year and it says he does not have any gross income when I have entered his W-2 info

Most likely you entered his W-2 as belonging to you.  Go back and update the W-2 section under federal Taxes, Wages and Income.  Edit the W-2 in question.  Right at the top, above Employer Information ir shows in orange "This w-2 belongs to" with checkmark for Taxpayer or Spouse . This choice refers to the person listed first on the return (TP) and the person listed second as Spouse (SP).  You probably need to correct that.