Solved: Why didn't my union dues, unreimbursed meal expenses, and required FAA physicals increase my Federal Refund?

Why didn't my union dues, unreimbursed meal expenses, and required FAA physicals increase my Federal Refund?

JOB RELATED EXPENSES

Only the amount of job-related expenses that are OVER 2% of your adjusted gross income get added to your list of itemized deductions, which still must exceed your standard deduction in order to make a difference on your return.  This is kind of a hard deduction to get.  If you need to enter these, go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Employment Expenses>Job-Related Expenses.

JOB RELATED EXPENSES