c_pruitt

Why can't I import my Charitable Donations I already entered into ItsDeductible?

I enter my Charitable Donations all year long so I don't forget what I donated, yet I can't find a way to import it into TurboTax.

Tonita

If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how: 

Open (continue) your return in TurboTax. Not sure you're in there? Tap the orange Take me to my return button. 

• In the search box, search for donations and then click the “Jump to” link in the search results.
  • Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity? 
  • On the next screen, answer Yes.
  • Follow the instructions and import your donations.

Alternate Instructions:

• Click My Account > Tools > Topic Search (see screenshot)
  • Type itsdeductible in the search box.  Once highlighted in the search results, click GO. (see screenshot)
  • On the next screen, answer Yes.
Our Basic and Federal Free editions do not support Schedule A, which you’ll need to report charitable donations in ItsDeductible.

Tonita

• On the next screen, answer Yes.

Alternate Instructions:

• On the next screen, answer Yes.