Why can't I enter my property taxes or car registration fees? When I try to update either one in "Choose what I work on" I get a blank screen.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

……... this is the likely issue with anyone with a blank page during the running of Desktop TTX software on Windows.

.......TTX should only be installed and run as an Administrator..not in some guest account without administrator privileges...but it's hard to know each person's exact setup.

Exit TurboTax....then:

1)  right click TurboTax 2018 icon

2)  Select  … Properties

3)  Select the  Compatibility tab

4) In the "Settings" box … check the box to "Run this program as an administrator"

_________________

This has fixed the problem for a number of users now.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Exit TurboTax....then:

1)  right click TurboTax 2018 icon

2)  Select  … Properties

3)  Select the  Compatibility tab

_________________

I don't know why I need to do this. I have administrator priviledge on my computer. But it works if i do this so i guess it's good.