bethannmikkelsen

Where is my schedule c on this I need to deduct my medical and dental expenses

Medical & Dental expenses are entered on the Sch A  not the Sch C...

Where do I enter my medical expenses?

Medical, dental, and vision expenses are reported on Schedule A and entered in the Deductions & Credits section:

1. With your return open, search for Schedule A and then select the Jump to link in the search results.
  2. Answer Yes on the Did you have any medical expenses in 2019? screen.
  3. You will then be prompted to enter your medical expenses, starting with prescriptions.

Related Information:

Medical and Dental go on schedule A as personal expenses if you itemize deductions.  You can deduct Insurance Premiums.  Or are you asking about health insurance for your employees?

For your own Self Employed Health Insurance you can deduct it but it doesn't go on schedule C.  It goes  on Schedule 1 line 16 and is directly deducted from your total income.

Where to enter self employed self employed health ins
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/where-do-i-enter-my-health-insurance-premi...

Anonymous
Not applicable

your medical and dental expenses, except for medical insurance,  are not deductible on schedule C but on schedule A.   eventually, you'll come to a screen for business expenses - one of the lines is for self-employed health insurance premiums.  however marketplace insurance is not entered here. the activity is entered through 1095-A. that can be accessed further on when you get to deductions and credits under the Medical category.