Solved: Where do I enter sales tax paid for buying a motorhome? How do I claim the motorhome as a 2nd home? What is deductible for the motorhome and where do i enter it?

Where do I enter sales tax paid for buying a motorhome? How do I claim the motorhome as a 2nd home? What is deductible for the motorhome and where do i enter it?

If you financed the motor home and you don't already deduct mortgage interest on 2 homes already, then the interest is deductible on the Sch A along with the sales tax if you don't take the state income tax deduction instead.  Follow the program interview for both of these things in the deductions & credits section.