School and property taxes are entered together as property taxes. Please see the instructions below.
If you are using TurboTax Online, except Home & Business
1. Click on Federal Taxes, then Deductions & Credits, you may need to click Continue
2. Check your list for Property Taxes. If you don't see it listed, click on Check for other tax breaks.
3. Click on Jump to full list
4. Scroll down to Your Home and click on Show more
5. Click on Start/Edit next to Property Taxes
If you are using TurboTax Desktop or TurboTax Online Home & Business
1. Click on Federal Taxes (Personal, if using Home & Business)
2. Click on Deductions & Credits
3. Select I'll choose what I work on
4. Find Property Taxes under the Your Home category, click on Start/Update.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"